This personalised cycling illustration makes the perfect cycling gift, either for yourself, a family member or a friend. It's an excellent way to remember a special cycling trip and conquering Mont Ventoux.
Each illustration is made to order as an exclusive collaboration between Epic Road Rides and Pip Claffey of Rune Creative.
The process is simple: you send us a photo of the cyclist and their kit, to be illustrated on the backdrop of Mont Ventoux. We send you back a digital file with the bespoke illustration that you can then print onto paper, a mug, a tshirt - it's up to you. You could even use it as your wallpaper on your computer desktop!
If you've ordered the A4 or A3 print option, we'll also send you a physical copy of your print, printed on glossy photo paper, in the post.
Want a different mountain backdrop or more cyclists?
Email us before you place the order and we should be able to help!
Want to see the photographs we used to create the attached illustration?
Take a look to see the reference shots (click here) used to create the example illustration here in our shop.
The digital illustration is 30 cm high by 42 cm wide (i.e. A3 size) and is suitable for printing at up to A3.
How ordering works
1. Order the illustration.
2. Find a photo of you in your cycling kit. You need to be facing the camera, so we can see the jersey/shorts/socks/helmet/shoes you're wearing and want featured in the illustration. If you don't have just one photo showing all of this, you can use individual photos of each item.
3. Prepare the following information. This text is optional so if you don't want it, or you want something different, just let us know when you place the order.
- Trip name
- Time for your climb up Mont Ventoux
4. Email the photo(s) and information to email@example.com.
5. Wait for 7 to 10 days from the date you send us the photo and information.
6. We email you your file (and, if you've ordered a physical print, we send it to you).
We will email you a digitial file to the email address you use when you create the order. If you want the file emailed elsewhere, please let us know when you place the order.
We will always do our best to stick to the 7 day turnaround period, but please note that it could be slightly quicker or slower than this. If you have a particular deadline, please let us know when you order.
If you have ordered a physical print, it will be sent to you in a postal tube by First Class Royal Mail delivery. We will endeavour to dispatch it within 10 days of your order; please allow usual Royal Mail delivery times thereafter.
If you have any problems with your order, do contact us and we will do our best to help. However, as this is a bespoke product, you'll understand that we cannot accept any returns.