This personalised cycling illustration makes the perfect cycling gift, either for yourself, a family member or a friend. It's an excellent way to remember a special cycling trip.
Each illustration is made to order as an exclusive collaboration between Epic Road Rides and Pip Claffey of Rune Creative. You just tell us which mountain you want featured and we will work with Pip to have it drawn as the custom backdrop for the illustration. Pip will start from scratch with her illustration and is very skilled at creating a design that captures the essence of the climb in a fun way.
The process is simple: you send us a photo of the cyclist and their kit, to be illustrated on the mountain backdrop. We send you back a digital file with the bespoke illustration that you can then print onto paper, a mug, a tshirt - it's up to you. You could even use it as your wallpaper on your computer desktop!
If you've ordered the A4 or A3 print option, we'll also send you a physical copy of your print, printed on glossy photo paper, in the post.
Want more than one cyclist in the illustration?
Email us before you place the order and we should be able to help!
The digital illustration is 30 cm high by 42 cm wide (i.e. A3 size) and is suitable for printing at up to A3.
How ordering works
1. Order the illustration.
2. Find a photo of you in your cycling kit. You need to be facing the camera, so we can see the jersey/shorts/socks/helmet/shoes you're wearing and want featured in the illustration. If you don't have just one photo showing all of this, you can use individual photos of each item.
3. Prepare the following information. This text is optional so if you don't want it, or you want something different, just let us know when you place the order.
- Mountain you want featured
- Name of cyclist
- Trip name
- Time for your climb up the mountain
4. Email the photo(s) and information to email@example.com.
5. Wait for 10 days from the date you send us the photo and information.
6. We email you your file (and, if you've ordered a physical print, we send it to you).
We will email you a digitial file to the email address you use when you create the order. If you want the file emailed elsewhere, please let us know when you place the order.
We will always do our best to stick to the 10 day turnaround period, but please note that it could be slightly quicker or slower than this. If you have a particular deadline, please let us know when you order.
If you have ordered a physical print, it will be sent to you in a postal tube by First Class Royal Mail delivery. We will endeavour to dispatch it within 10 days of your order; please allow usual Royal Mail delivery times thereafter.
If you have any problems with your order, do contact us and we will do our best to help. However, as this is a bespoke product, you'll understand that we cannot accept any returns.